2011-2014 6.4L Hemi Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit w/Options
- Reviews (0)
Edelbrock E-Force 6.4L HEMI Roots Type Superchargers
Edelbrock’s E-force 6.4L HEMI supercharger kits deliver incredible horse power and torque while maintaining an OEM level reliability and function. Edelbrock also understands that their superchargers have to fit in the factory engine bay so they made sure to use as few components as possible, ensuring proper fitment while helping overall reliability.
The E-Force Supercharger systems are made in both in “Tuner” and “Street / Complete” kit variations. The complete supercharger kit includes everything you need to bolt your supercharger on your HEMI powered car or truck, and start enjoying it in the same day. The tuner kit is made for professional instillation, and gives you flexibility in regards to parts like your pulleys and intake system.
Eaton TVS GEN VI Rotor Group
These E-Force 6.4L HEMI superchargers are based on Eaton’s most advanced rotor group ever. This rotor group features a four lobe design with 160° twist. The benefits of having Eaton’s world class rotor group include extremely high airflow, minimum temperature rise, reduced noise, and a large but very manageable power increase.
Want to know what an E-Force Supercharger is made of? Check out this video.
Integrated Bypass Valve
Edelbrock wanted to design a blower for the HEMI market that not only provided significant horsepower and torque gains, but one that is also extremely efficient. One of the ways they achieved this was by adding an integrated bypass valve. This Valve helps you get better fuel mileage and eliminate parasitic loss at partial throttle.
Here is a complete list of features & benefits
- Everything fits right out of the box, no welding, cutting or grinding
- Eaton® TVS Rotor assembly
- Self-contained oil system (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Electronic PCM programming module, with Stage 1 & Stage 2 application specific tuning
- High Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor (as needed)
- Little to no decrease in fuel economy
- Limited powertrain warranty
- Unique design allows maximum low end torque and instant throttle response
- 50-state emissions street legal
- 551 HP
- 526 lb-ft of Torque
Check Out Edelbrock’s HEMI Specific E-Force Promo Video
Edelbrock 2011-2014 6.4L E-Force HEMI Supercharger Specs
|Complete Kit||Tuner Kit|
|Edelbrock Part Number||1535||15353|
|Supercharger Manifold Assembly (Featuring Eaton TVS Rotors)||Yes||Yes|
|Cast Aluminum Alternator/Idler Bracket||Yes||Yes|
|Large 92 Sq-in Intercooler||Yes||Yes|
|Full Face, Low Temp. Heat Exchanger for Intercooler System||Yes||Yes|
|Goodyear® Gatorback™ Serpentine Belt||Yes|
|Electric Intercooler Water Pump||Yes||Yes|
|Intercooler Recovery Tank||Yes||Yes|
|Custom Molded Intercooler Hoses||Yes||Yes|
|Extruded Aluminum Fuel Rails with -6 AN lines||Yes||Yes|
|Fuel Injectors (46lb/hr)||Yes|
|Steel Idler Pulleys With Heavy Duty High Speed Bearings||Yes||Yes|
|Edelbrock Aluminum Engine Covers||Yes|
|Handheld Calibration Module, Preloaded with ALL Tunes||Yes|
|Plug & Play, Electrical Harness & Installation Hardware||Yes||Yes|
|Limited Powertrain Warranty||Yes|
|High Flow Replacement Panel Filter||Yes|
Available in the Following Options.
- Stage 1 - Street Systems : These systems are emissions legal and provide the best combination for your daily driver.
- Stage 3 - Professional Tuner Systems : Our Professional Tuner systems include all of the essential components that a racer or tuner would need to build a custom supercharged racing setup. They offer the flexibility of choosing the right pulley, cold air intake, etc. for any custom supercharged installation. For competition racing use only.