Featured HEMI Parts
- Edelbrock E-Force TVS 2650 6.4L HEMI Supercharger KitEdelbrock’s all new 2650 HEMI supercharger kits.Edelbrock has brought a whole new line of HEMI supercharger kits with their all new...
- Edelbrock E-Force TVS 2650 5.7L HEMI Supercharger KitEdelbrock’s all new 2650 HEMI supercharger kits.Edelbrock has brought a whole new line of HEMI supercharger kits with their all new...
- Thitek "Bear" Heads With ARP Head Studs, and Cometic Head GasketsThitek "Bear" GEN III HEMI Heads The THITEK GIIIH "Bear" is the first aftermarket available cylinder head for the Late Model Hemi...
- Southern HotRod War Viking GEN III NAG1 Transmission SRT8 JeepThe Southern HotRod NAG1 HTC Transmission This transmission is recommend for SRT 8 Jeep builds with up to 850HP however this...
- 2011-2014 5.7L Hemi Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit w/OptionsEdelbrock E-Force HEMI SuperchargersEdelbrock’s E-force HEMI supercharger kits deliver incredible horse power and torque while...
- 85mm - Mopar EFI 6.4L Hemi Hard-Lined Nitrous Plate SystemGain up to 400 HP. This wet nitrous plate system comes out of the box ready to spray up to 200 HP but is capable flowing up to 400 HP...
- 2012-2018 SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 2in x 3in Hemi Exhaust Headers w/OptionsWhy We Recommend American Racing Headers Exhaust SystemsAmerican Racing Headers is an industry leader in the aftermarket exhaust...
- A2Speed 6.4 VVT HEMI Engine to 426 HEMI Stroker Short BlockA2Speed 6.4 to 426 Short Block SpecsDisplacement: 426 CID (7.0L)Bore: 4.090Stroke: 4.050Boosted Compression Ratio: 9.8 : 1Naturally...
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI Background
Many of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade Machining
Production manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.